Lithium One’s Investor Presentation
Learn more about Lithium One Metals’ 100% interest in five highly prospective Lithium and Gold Projects – three in Quebec and two in Newfoundland.
- Cyr-Kapiwak Lithium Project with 42 mineral claims
- Sirmac East Project, 5 blocks on 656 hectares
- Two gold projects comprising of 6,000 hectares in Newfoundland
- Bellechase-Timmins 138 claims project in Quebec
- Partnering with Goldspot Discoveries Corp.
- Experienced resource management team
Interview with CEO Andrew Lee Smith of Lithium One Metals
Andy introduces Lithium One Metals (formerly Yorkton Ventures), which holds 100% interest in two highly prospective Lithium Projects in Quebec and three Gold Projects in Quebec and Newfoundland.
For background – Andrew Lee Smith is an experienced resource explorer and developer of mines. As a Professional Geologist he has over 25 years of experience successfully exploring, developing and operating North American and African base and precious metals mining projects.